The legal profession is competitive. Finding a good job can be challenging. In this competitive market, you will need to hustle for that job. But law school doesn’t necessarily prepare you to do that.
The Law Career Playbook
Available: September 2018
In The Law Career Playbook, Rachel Gezerseh, business litigator, former Jones Day attorney and founder of BreakIntoBigLaw.com, reveals how to methodically position yourself as a desirable candidate and build meaningful connections in the profession.
The Law Career Playbook is the definitive guide for anyone looking for a legal job you actually like.
No matter what stage you are at, college student, law student or recent graduate, Rachel’s advice will help you move forward strategically. Drawing from her own experience and those of other successful job hunters, Rachel will teach you how to:
- Identify and research opportunities that are a good fit
- Develop an actionable career plan
- Access the “hidden job market”
- Craft winning resumes and other legal career marketing materials
- Build a lasting and authentic professional network
This book is part memoir, part step-by-step guide, and packed with actionable advice and real world stories of people who have used Rachel’s techniques to hustle and snag the legal jobs of their dreams.
Need a reason to pre-order “The Law Career Playbook”? Here are three!
Everyone who pre-orders the book today will receive three bonuses:
- Membership to an exclusive and growing online community, the invitation-only LawCareerLab Facebook group. In this group Rachel and other professionals share secret insights and lessons learned about securing legal employment in today’s competitive market.
- Free Access to the Law Career Playbook E Book.
- A complimentary copy of either the Law Career Resume Worksheet or the Law Career Plan Spreadsheet, two powerful tools that Rachel developed for her private coaching clients and students enrolled in her popular law school course, LawCareerLab.
Interested? Click the button below to jump on the opportunity. After you purchase, keep an eye on your email inbox for information regarding the bonuses listed above.